- Lead marketing campaigns on Youtube, Facebook, website
- Organize fundraising events, art shows, Award Dinner
- Direct research or planning of the program.
- Approach vendors in the area for supply donations ie: paints, clay, brushes
- Support in grant writing
- Help recruit future interns /volunteers for the program
Key operation focus:
- Grant Writing Director and Intern
- Event Planning Director and Intern
- Community Outreach Director and Intern
- Program Director and Intern
- Marketing Director and Intern
- Support Healing
- The unique opportunity to interact with mental health clients and support their healing through art and compassion
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of issues surrounding mental health
- Leadership Opportunity
- Leadership opportunities for project development, non-profit management, and event planning, such as golf tournaments, art shows, award dinner...etc.
- Experience of solving interesting and challenging problems in a growing non-profit organization through creativity and strategic thinking
- Leadership Track: after 6 months of internship, dedicated and committed interns can further to positions in Operation Directors or Board of Directors.
- Career Building
- Obtain personalized letter of recommendation and stellar leadership experience for career building opportunities,
- Meet a group of passionate and energetic people on the COF team
- Network with healthcare, non-profits, community leaders